Location and Hours of Operation1695 Castle Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Open daily 10 am – 6 pm (although main gate closes at 4:30 to incoming traffic), except: Closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day, and subject to additional closure, without notice, at the owner’s discretion.
Contact InformationScott Clyde, General Manager
Anna Pope, Trustee c/o General Manager
Group PolicyThe Frank H. Bartholomew Foundation’s group policy requires advance reservations for groups over 8 persons. Please contact 707 938-2244 to determine if the Park has availability on the day you wish to visit for groups over 8. The Foundation reserves the right to decline any such request.
Dog PolicyAll dogs visiting the Park must be on lead. The Foundation reserves the right to exclude dogs and their owners from the Park for failure to comply with the Foundation Rules or the instructions of the Foundation’s employees.
- No Camping
- No Fires
- No hunting or fishing
- No Smoking
- No Loud Noises
- No Dogs Off Leash
- No Horses
- No Skateboards
- No Segways (except for the those used by persons with disabilities, with prior arrangement with General Manager)
- No bicycles on hiking trails
- No Littering
- No damage to structures, plants or property
- No buses or trolleys
- No commercial use of the Park without prior written consent of the Foundation, which may be withheld in its sole discretion
- Visitors must comply with the Foundation's Group Policy
- The Foundation reserves the right to require anyone not complying with the posted Rules or the instructions of the Foundation's employees to leave the Park.